Who I Am?

Posted by janette270961 janette270961
Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself. My name is J.M. Brown, author of psychological thrillers. I published my first novel on amazon in February of this year, 2015 called "Pretty Maidens All In A Row." I have had moderate success with it and I am presently writing my second thriller. My former career as a psychiatric nurse gives me great insight into creating fictional characters, after having counselled many patients, with an assortment of mental challenges. I hope to hear from other authors here who have had more success than I have in getting publicity for their work.