What are you reading?

Robert Stanek
Administrator
My ereader is filling up with new reads faster than you can say "Cowabunga, Dude" and my reading list includes lots of indie books from the Books We Recommend list. Before I could start on those, I needed to finish Revival by Stephen King - a read I truly enjoyed as King is one of my favorite authors.

How about you, what are you reading? What's on your Christmas list? How long is your TBR pile?
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: What are you reading?

YodaRead
Oh, Stephen King - been so long since I read any of his. Good, but I'm more into mysteries. Just finished The Burning Room. Good mystery about LAPD detective.

Re: What are you reading?

Charles Habakkuk
A history of Indiana from settlement to 1850. I'm preparing for a book of historical fiction.