Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

12

Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Welcome to IndieBoards, a discussion forum for readers and authors! Please create new topics to introduce yourself or simply respond to this thread and let us know a little about you.
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Charles Habakkuk
Hello, I'm Brendan from Indiana. My pen name is Charles Habakkuk, and I recently just self-published my first book.

I write about the experience of mental illness and life in Indiana.

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

R. M. Webb
Just wanted to drop in and say hello! I'm pretty much brand spankin' new to this self-publishing game. My first book went up on Amazon Sept 24, 2014. I've got the rough draft of my next book complete and moving through the revision process now. I'm pretty much in love with this whole writing and publishing deal!

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from whatever I can!

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Su Williams
First, LOVE the troll/gargoyle/...thing!
Hi! My name is Su Williams. I'm the author of 3 YA crossover Paranormal fiction novels, and short stories in 2 anthologies. I live in the Pacific NW and I've been writing (seriously writing) for the last 6 years.

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Welcome, Charles, thanks for joining! Hope to see you around IndieBoards!
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Welcome. Looks like we have more than a few who are new to self-publishing. Stop by Writers' Corner and join the conversation!
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Welcome, Su! Great to see another PacNW writer around. Hope you'll join the conversation and post about yourself and your works.
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

CormackCarr
Hi Robert and everyone!  I'm Brian Cormack Carr, a coach and blogger.  I published my first indie title - How To Find Your Vital Vocation - in 2013 and I'm about to start work on my second.  I'm doing a final push on my current book before knuckling down to the next, including a current KDP Select promotion.

Looking forward to connecting wint you all!

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

chukswealth
hi i'm chukwuka Wealth all the way down from Africa and Nigeria to be precise. i write short moral stories for both children, teen and parents. i just finish my first short story book on morals.

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Jeanne Foguth
I began my career by doing technical writing, which was very informative, but dull. So, the more non-fiction I wrote, the more fiction read. I think this is because fiction is about emotions, while non-fiction can be quite devoid of feelings.

Eventually, my love of romantic-suspense, whether it be present, future or in an unknown galaxy + the turn of the millennium inspired me to write the novels I wanted to find in bookstores.

I finished preparing previously-published novels for their digital debut in 2014, and have begun adding new titles, which have a decidedly feline twist. (my twitter handle is purrtectorfiles because of the series title, which I have begun.)

You can always find out what I am working on and/or contact me through my website: www.jeannefoguth.com or check out my blog: foguth.wordpress.com.

Jeanne Foguth

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

LoriJ
Hi, I'm Lori James. I'm the author of Poetic Justice. I live in New England. I love animals, music, movies, and most anything to do with the law.
 The book incorporates romance with mystery. I'm honored to be on the TBR list. Poetic Justice was first published as an ebook on Amazon in Feb. 2014. It's also available in paperback. Most recently it's been added to several other venues, including iBooks, B&N, Scribd, and Oyster.

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Welcome, Brian, thanks for joining!
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Welcome, Chukwuka. Hope you'll share about your books in the Gallery and create an author page.
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Hi Jeanne, thanks for joining and sharing. Technical writing is where I started as a pro too, writing as William Stanek.
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Hi Lori, thanks for joining. Poetic Justice - what a great name for a book! Hope to see you around the boards.
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Jeanne Foguth
Hi Robert,

I spent most of my technical writing years as a "ghost". To learn that you were privileged enough to use a name is mind blowing! LOL

Isn't being able to write emotions a blast?

Jeanne

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 20, 2015, at 10:05 PM, Robert Stanek [via IndieBoards] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jeanne, thanks for joining and sharing. Technical writing is where I started as a pro too, writing as William Stanek.
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

http://indieboards.38988.n7.nabble.com/Welcome-Introduce-Yourself-tp55p111.html
To unsubscribe from Welcome - Introduce Yourself!, click here.
NAML

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

LoriJ

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

Princila
Hi Robert! Hi everyone!  I'm Princila Murrell, freelance writer and author. I published my first indie title Girl of the Book in December 2014 and started working on the sequel one month later.  I'm just so tired of promoting book 1--I'm practically going crazy right now.  I guess marketing is just not my thing and my biggest shot is to keep writing.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Intro to GUNDERSTONE (a.k.a.) Jason Zandri

GUNDERSTONE
I know it might seem a little strange to introduce myself with an alias (and no I am not trying to be like "Madonna" or "Cher") but searches for my online nickname (I've had it since 1996 virtually everywhere) come up almost as often if not more than my actual name.

Perhaps now that I am published with a fictional novel that will change.

So here is my "HELLO"

I recently just published my work of fiction titled "Another Sunset" - http://www.zandri.net/anothersunset.htm

Synopsis:

David is a kind drifter who settles in the small Texas town of Westville. His sense, empathy, and awareness are well received by the residents as they welcome and befriend him. He helps a small local girl try to realize her dream and excites and energizes the whole town. The local reporter unravels the mystery of his travels and discovers why he is on his journey. Then, lives change as fate takes a critical turn...

Re: Welcome - Introduce Yourself!

pmauldin
Hi, and thanks for having me!  I am Pamela Mauldin.  I write Lesbian Romance books, and when I can break away from writing, I am reading.  I hope everyone is healthy and happy.  The only book currently published is "Wishing Between the Lines" and I am about 80 % through the sequel.
12