The Technical Guide Of The Future: Technologies, Projects and Trends that will shape the next century (14th-18th of January 2016 --> Free Download)

The Technical Guide Of The Future: Technologies, Projects and Trends that will shape the next century (14th-18th of January 2016 --> Free Download)

Karim Izzuldin
This post was updated on .
Steam engines started the first industrial revolution. Combustion
Engines changed the way humans transport and move goods
forever. The Internet came and changed the way humans
communicate and do business. Google, Amazon and Facebook are
controlling the virtual world’s highways right now and they are not
stopping there.

The challenges of the future are too many. The Earth’s population
will increase by almost 3 to 4 billions in 2050. This means more
Energy, Water and Food resources are needed.

You don’t need to be a mathematician or a CEO to understand that
decreasing offer and increasing demand on these goods will have
catastrophic effects on our World. Many countries are already
dwelling in wars and conflicts caused by resources.

The Earth’s seas are being cooked because of global warming
triggering already lived changes in the whole environmental
system. The Earth’s rivers and lands are being massively poisoned
with the byproducts of the industry. Around 2 Billion are still
suffering from poverty and the number is increasing and around 1
to 2 billion humans still don’t have access to fresh water. Do we
really want to live in a World like this and leave this mess for our
children?

Engineers, Scientists and Businessmen who made, participated in
or invested in these revolutions may have caused all of this
indirectly because they didn’t take in consideration the possible
negative outcomes of what they were doing.
Nevertheless, humans are destined to grow, evolve, build and
create. We have been doing that for thousands of years and the fact
that we did some mistakes on the way shouldn’t make us stop and
that’s why I am writing this book.

Many think that technology might have ruined the world we live in
somehow but with technology we can surely reverse that and make
a better future.

In this series of books, I will try to put a list of technologies that
have been lately discovered, implemented or still being developed
that, in my opinion, will surely have a tremendous effect on the way
human lives in this century.

I am a mechanical engineer, entrepreneur and a technologyenthusiast.
Since my childhood I have been interested in
Technology and Science.

Weather you are an environmentalist and passionate fighter for a
healthy humanity and Earth, a visionary dreaming of living on
Mars, a curious human being who wants to know how the world will
look like in the future or a business man looking for a way to earn
money and possibly get rich, this book is a gift from me to you.

But the ones having all of these traits are, in my opinion, the
entrepreneurs of the future and these books are especially written
for them.

Free Download from the 14th to the 18th of January.

http://www.amazon.com/Technical-Guide-Future-Technologies-Projects-ebook/dp/B01A93CWJO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1452268083&sr=8-5&keywords=the+technical+guide+of+the+future

If you like the book, then please help with a review and like my page on Facebook, so you get noticed when I publish the new many volumes and related articles.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Technical-Guide-Of-The-Future-Series-1258715067478427/?fref=ts

Best Regards,

Karim Izzuldin

Re: The Technical Guide Of The Future: Technologies, Projects and Trends that will shape the next century (14th-18th of January 2016 --> Free Download)

Lewis
Is there a printed version of this book or is it only going to remain as an eBook?