Meet Suzy Turner

Posted by suzy_turner suzy_turner
Hi everyone! Great to 'meet' you :D
Born in England and raised in Portugal, I lives with my childhood sweetheart Michael, two neurotic dogs and a cat who thinks she's a princess.
 Shortly after completing my studies, I worked as a trainee journalist for a local English newspaper. My love of writing developed and a few years later I took the job of assistant editor for the region's largest English language publisher before becoming editor of a monthly lifestyle magazine. Early in 2010 however, I became a full time author. I have since written several books: Raven, December Moon, The Lost Soul (The Raven Saga), Daisy Madigan's Paradise, The Ghost of Josiah Grimshaw, The Temporal Stone, Looking for Lucy Jo (The Morgan Sisters), Forever Fredless, And Then There Was You and Stormy Summer.
You can download my first book, Raven for free from most online retailers :D