Meet M E Whiter Romantic Suspense Author

Posted by mewhiter mewhiter
I'm M. E. Whiter and I live in the beautiful Blue Mountains, near Sydney Australia with my husband and our two Shih-tzu cross dogs, who think they are the boss of the house.

I love to write sexy romantic suspense novels, creating stories that are filled with mystery and intrigue and lots of steamy romance on the side.

My writing stems from my love of learning and being creative, and over the years, combining these two passions, has taken my life in several different directions; studying art, writing and psychology to name just a few. I also love to travel, and through the years I've travelled extensively, all around Australia and beyond, to different regions of the world. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a gypsy, because I don't intend to stop any time soon.

My first book Shadows of Knight has just been published on Amazon. It is book one of Dark Shadows a romantic suspense trilogy. You can take a look at it here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016YCK2Z0

I have a book trailer which you can see on Youtube at: https://youtu.be/B5mytwKChXg

If you'd like to follow me, you can on:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/mewhiter