Ice Party - A Mildly Surrealist Anti-Novel

Ice Party - A Mildly Surrealist Anti-Novel

Sumeet Banerji
Captures a weird contemporary zeitgeist like no other novel we’ve found in the last decade or two. Reading this book, we feel we’re entering yet another Brave New World.

— RE/Search Publications (San Francisco, Est. 1977)

~

When he loses his job at the weather station, Charles decides to engage in some bold career experimentation.

He finds himself in a world where TV shows are made by autonomous submarines, wealthy people hide behind borrowed identities and beautiful girls appear out of nowhere.

This is his journey through an urban, rural, suburban and, ultimately, psychic labyrinth. In the middle stands a mythical figure who knows the way out.

Follow Charles through the wormhole.

http://amzn.to/1r2O95s