How to Cure Everything - The Ascension to a Higher Level of Consciousness

How to Cure Everything - The Ascension to a Higher Level of Consciousness

Kevin

The best medicine is love. If we are able to cure cancer with placebo and earthing, as well as positive affirmations, then we are extremely powerful creatures. We create our own reality with our thoughts and how we act upon them. Meditation creates a space where you can emphasize your wants and desires and dreams to become actualized. This ebook was written specifically to guide you to a higher level of consciousness, some call it nirvana, or an enlightenment. It will help ascend you to a higher level of being and teach you how to cure everything. Also its sold for .99 cents for a kindle, cellphone, or laptop(pdf)

http://www.amazon.com/Ascension-Higher-Level-Consciousness-Everything-ebook/dp/B00UN947E8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426558801&sr=8-1&keywords=The+ascension+to+a+higher+level+of+Consciousness

You will learn how to cosmic order, and tips and tricks to lead a better life. You will learn how to become enlightened, and live in nirvana. The purpose of it being 99 cents is so everyone has a chance to learn these amazing topics so this world finally achieves peace. We all need to wake up and realize our potential.

This is the link for the PDF , MOBI, and EPUB
many thanks for all of those that are interested in purchasing this.
You will learn how to cosmic order, and tips and tricks to lead a better life. You will learn how to become enlightened, and live in nirvana. The purpose of it being 99 cents is so everyone has a chance to learn these amazing topics so this world finally achieves peace.

http://bookstore.bookcountry.com/Products/SKU-001009847/The-Ascension-to-a-Higher-Level-of-Consciousness--How-to-Cure-Everything.aspx

"Once we are all on the same level of consciousness, we will have ascended and transcended away sickness and disease"