How'd you get your book cover?

Charles Habakkuk
I've noticed that we all seem to take different routes to getting our book covers, and I think it'd be constructive to go around the room and see where we all got our covers from.

I have a friend how's an MFA with a focus in graphic design. We play Pathfinder weekly together with her husband, and I asked her to do it for me. It was great working with her, and we worked together to make it appealing and controversy free (The first draft had an issue that could have been misinterpreted very badly.)