Hi there

Posted by Scarlett Flame Scarlett Flame
Hi Everyone I am new to IndieBoards, thanks for having me.

I am an Indie author with my first book being published via Createspace and Amazon in Dec 2013. The book is bound for Passion:Erotic Love Stories. I have since contributed a short story to a compilation book availabe as an ebook on Amazon, and a free book with an excerpt from Bound for Passion also.

I am from Manchester in the UK.

I write in the genres of Paranormal romance, erotica, sci-fi and Steampunk. My next book is due to be published before Christmas 2015 and is a Steampunk book.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7559069.Scarlett_Flame
https://twitter.com/ScarlettFlame2
http://missscarlettflame.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/ScarlettFlame2?ref=hl
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scarlett-Flame/e/B00HA4TFDM/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
Please feel free to contact me, tweet me etc. Happy to chat :)