Quantcast

Free Books

12

Free Books

ReadIndies
Administrator
Post about any free books you know about here. Be sure to provide a link to the book and appropriate details.
-- ReadIndies hosted by Robert Stanek

Re: Free Books

Susie Mander
A really gripping read."
"There is strength in this writing, with vivid descriptive prose."

Bird of Chaos: Book One of the Harpy's Curse free until 5th Feb: http://amzn.to/1stDf7Q

The final Tempest rides on the power of a storm. It blasts the cold of winter and burns like the summer sun. It spares no one.

Verne Golding the Third is heir to the Tibutan throne and destined to stop the Tempest. But Tibuta is fractured by civil war and Verne's family is divided by ambition and cruelty--and she, unlike them, is ungifted. Her allies urge her to take power to unify the nation and protect it against evil, but only a Talent can rule Tibuta. Verne must overcome her impediment and find a way to rise above prejudice and her own self-doubt to take on the challenge.

The only thing standing in her way is her mother.
Author of Bird of Chaos

Re: Free Books

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Devil's Due. The Cards in the Deck #1 (An NSA Spy Thriller)

With tensions heating up in the Mediterranean Sea and with terrorists afoot, Scott Evers is an instant away from everything going as terribly wrong as he fears. When the dust clears, his world will never be the same again.

Google Play

Amazon

- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Free Books

williamcook
Hi everyone - new to the group and though ta free copy of one of my books might be a good way to introduce myself. Hope you enjoy it. #FREE indefinitely on Amazon. One Way Ticket - Fast Train To Hell . . . From the belly of the swamp issues forth a visit in the middle of the night from a force as dark and unimaginable as hell itself. Poor pig-farmer Abel Laroux, must battle the demons of his past as well as the nightmarish reality of the present, as he confronts a devilish visitor who has come to collect on an outstanding debt, inherited by Abel from his forefathers. Bonus Features: Includes an excerpt from the author's novel, 'Blood Related' + the long poem 'The Temper of The Tide', in its entirety. http://www.amazon.com/Ticket-Short-Horror-Fiction-Book-ebook/dp/B00RAMNUBM/ref=pd_rhf_eetyp_p_img_11

Re: Free Books

ilyan
Looking for reviews for my latest release:
Dreams of the Last Days - Where are all the Stars?
FREE Smashwords link:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/518083
Global Amazon link (99 cents):
http://geni.us/ilyanbook10

Re: Free Books

Tracy Ellen
Do you believe in love? I mean, the real deal, last-a-lifetime, I’m-still-so-hot-for-you-after-ten-years kind of love? Yeah, Anabel Axelrod doesn’t so much either. Mix together a smart, confident woman, a dangerously sexy man, fun lovin' friends and relatives, and you’ll get a wild, exciting weekend that is part steamy romance, part scary mystery, but all hilariously fun! Come read for free A Date with Fate, the debut novel that kicks off the highly-rated series of The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod.

Kindle
Nook
iBooks
Smashwords

Re: Free Books

Kate JR
Free today March 12th and March 13th

Down The Tubes http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004UC51NK

A hard-hitting novel based on my experience of working in the field of addictions.

It's the late 1980s and mother of four, Cheryl West, lands herself a job at a drugs project in London. But memories of her old life are never far away, especially when her surly daughter, Elaine, makes her unwelcome visits.

Meanwhile, Cheryl's estranged son, Michael aka Dodo - is ironically having his life destroyed by drug addiction in his attempt to avoid painful memories of abuse. He goes from one chaotic situation to another, ending up on the streets and reaching rock bottom, until he is referred to a drug rehabilitation centre in rural Hampshire where dark family secrets are uncovered.

They're each on a journey, but can there be reconciliation as well as rehabilitation?

Re: Free Books

faith.curtis89
Book on a FREE PROMOTION until March 19, 2015!!

Boston Chase: Boston Marathon - Chasing Love (Boston Romance Series Book 6)

LINK:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PURYJK0/

Katie Sprint and her mother prepare for the Boston marathon every year. Katie has no idea that this year, her life will be changed forever.

Micah Chase likes to keep part of his life hidden from everyone. He has many facets but even his family isn’t privy to some of them. There were many people that might even say he led two lives. That doesn’t stop him from catching Katie’s attention. Likewise, she catches his too.

The day started with a flat tire soon but progresses to nursing a stab wound. Katie could easily say she’d never experienced a day quite like it. She was sure she’d never forget it, especially because it was the day before the Boston marathon.

The irony of their last names isn’t lost on anyone. Micah jokes that he’ll chase her anytime she likes. Katie can’t believe the way his playfulness and everything else between them drives their chemistry wild. Neither has ever experienced anything quite like it.

What is Micah’s other life and why does he want to hide it? How will Katie feel when she discovers that Micah is actually the one and only K. M. Chase?

Re: Free Books

RomanceBookLover
FREE BOOK Promotion from March 26-30, 2015
Home Run or Foul Ball - Boston Romance Series: A Baseball Thrown Into A Love Story
Grab your copy while it's FREE!!
Please leave us honest review too!

Home Run or Foul Ball - Boston Romance Series: A Baseball Thrown Into A Love Story

**FREE Self-Help Ebook for Women***

TiffMason
**FREE Self-Help Ebook for Women**

Grab your free copy here: http://amzn.to/1aRtCd9

Where are you heading in life? Do you feel trapped or smothered by your past? What if it were possible to move forward rather than backward—would you take the necessary steps to do so?

A self-help guide interwoven with a personal memoir, The Power of Adversity offers hope and encouragement to women who feel imprisoned by past trauma. Empowering women to overcome their seemingly insurmountable challenges, it walks them through three steps, sharing essential tools and methods that will help them design the life and marriage they desire.

Grab your FREE kindle copy of The Power of Adversity and start designing the life you want! http://amzn.to/1aRtCd9

Be sure to also leave a review: http://amzn.to/1IQXPmO

Thanks for your support!!! :)

Three books for 4 days on Kindle - Free

bookkus
Three books by Bookkus Publishing are free for four days.

Young Adult Fantasy - 4.5 Stars on Amazon. Better on Goodreads.Dream Caster

Mystery - 4.6 Stars on Amazon. Demiurge

Science Fiction - 4.7 Stars on Amazon The Agony of the Gods

Great books. Get them all!

Re: Three books for 4 days on Kindle - Free

KentuckyGal
snagged them and pinned them to my "free ebooks" board with exp date.

Re: Free Books

Anna23
Hello everyone!
Is it okay if I actually post a link to a website that offers free e-books, and not a specific book?
If yes, I'd really appreciate your feedback. http://goo.gl/xvHsxP
If not...well, mods, you know what to do. :)

Dane Curse Free Promo May 7-8

matt abraham
Dane Curse

When the world's greatest super hero is mysteriously murdered only a former villain turned PI can find the killer in time

Re: Free Books

jluis
Hello! This is my first time here and my first time as an author! I just want to share with the world what I believe I've learned and  hopefully share a new outlook on life. Hopefully this book finds people who share my search for a spiritual way of life. Please feel free to review! It's free by the way!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jay-luis/you-can-because-this-is/ebook/product-22170755.html

Re: Free Books

Holly Kemper
FREE for a limited time! Get your kindle copy of Love Without Warning Book One for FREE June 4- June 8! Take advantage of this chance to dive into the tumultuous love story of Jenny Fletcher, a woman torn between the bitter man who promised to love her for all his days and the handsome new doctor who brought her soul back to life.

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Without-Warning-Book-Pain-ebook/dp/B00KD3L29C/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1433519570&sr=1-1&keywords=holly+kemper

Re: Free Books

Joanne Nicholson
'Intuition' is a new adult contemporary fiction novel. Available free on Amazon 5/29/15 - 7/1/15

Would you choose to read minds or is ignorance bliss?

When Chloe finds out she has inherited a skill that will allow her to learn to read minds, she is excited to have an insight into what people think and feel. Initially, mind-reading appears to be an amazing gift as Chloe excels at work, using her skill to manipulate clients.

However, Chloe soon comes to the realisation that those people closest to her rarely say what they think. She is heartbroken to find out that her best friend lusts after her husband and that her husband fantasises about other women.

Unable to stop her mind-reading, Chloe is left with the dilemma of how she can live with her new found skill. Chloe’s life takes on an unexpected new direction as she adapts to reading minds.

http://www.amazon.com/Intuition-Would-choose-minds-ignorance-ebook/dp/B00ZQCQS2Q

Re: Free Books

timmytuttles
Free ebook about kinky dating in NYC: 10-12th July - ‘So… This is Awkward’

Bored of fifty shades of grey mania? Read this hilarious book written by a geeky Englishman in New York who embarks on a bizarre journey of self discovery as he dives down the rabbit hole of online dating and BDSM. All the stories in the book are true and they provide a thoughtful take on how dating and sexuality is evolving in the modern world.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WYR8DJM/
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WYR8DJM/

Re: Free Books

Antonino Rosario Scalabrino
GODSON the avenging mafioso   free from Amazon.com from 8th August to 12th August 2015.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=GODSON+the+avenging+mafioso

His great grandfather, his grandfather,
his father were all Mafia Dons in New York.
His father urged him to break with tradition
and extracted from him a vow
never to join the Mafia.
Instead he sent him to England
to further his tertiary education.
Then his father was gunned down in the street
and died like a dog in the gutter.
He returned to New York.
Vengeance coursed through his veins.
But he had made a solemn promise.
Could he keep it?

Re: Free Books

RenegadeWorldSeries
Looking for free Sci-Fi? Renegade World is free today through Friday 9/11. Check it out at
amazon.com/dp/B00PEUODOK

#1 in Kindle Store>Kindle eBooks>Science Fiction&Fantasy>Fantasy>Alternative History
12