Quantcast

Discount Books

ReadIndies
Administrator
Post about discounted books here. Be specific, provide links and details. If you know the sale dates, list these as well.
-- ReadIndies hosted by Robert Stanek

Re: Discount Books

R. M. Webb
Hello!

Are you looking for a vampire read aimed at adults? (Note: not an adult vampire read...like adult adult...you know...that kind of adult...)

Facade is on sale for just $0.99 now through January 4.

Called "the best vampire read in months, possibly my favorite of 2014" by a recent reader, Facade deals with the balance of good and evil inside all of us, the battle for morality, and the overall theme of human nature.

Interested in learning more? Click here to head to Amazon and check it out!

The Thought Readers 99 cent sale

Dima Zales/Anna Zaires
In celebration of the cover reveal for The Enlightened the third book in the Mind Dimensions series by USA Today bestselling author Dima Zales, the first book in the series, The Thought Readers, is on sale for 99 cents February 1-3.

Links are below the description:

Everyone thinks I’m a genius.

Everyone is wrong.

I finished Harvard at eighteen and now make crazy money at a hedge fund. But that’s not because I’m unusually smart or hard-working.

It’s because I cheat.
This is how I became entangled with the Russians and learned that I’m a Reader.

http://www.amazon.com/Thought-Readers-Mind-Dimensions-Book-ebook/dp/B00N37BF1A
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-thought-readers-dima-zales/1120430126?ean=2940150375703
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-thought-readers/id913721753?mt=11
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/480964
http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/the-thought-readers
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thought-Readers-Mind-Dimensions-Book-ebook/dp/B00N37BF1A
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Dima_Zales_The_Thought_Readers_Mind_Dimensions_Boo?id=YuVeBAAAQBAJ&hl=en

Re: Discount Books

ilyan
Announcing Free eBook!
Dreams of the Last Days - Where are all the Stars?
FREE Smashwords link:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/518083
Global Amazon link (99 cents - Amazon will not let me list it free):
http://geni.us/ilyanbook10

Constructive reviews are greatly appreciated.

Re: Discount Books

matt abraham

FREE LIMITED TIME PROMO! MAY 7th!!!

When the world's greatest superhero is mysteriously murdered only a former villain turned PI can find the killer in time.