Creating Signatures

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Form rules, limit IndieBoard signatures to a maximum of six lines of text or two lines of text and a row of cover images. If you add cover images, you must size them to be no larger than 140 x 210 before adding them to your signature. Please keep cover images G, PG or PG-13.

My signature is created using HTML. To create a signature like mine, follow these steps:

1. Click your user name in the upper right corner of IndieBoards and then select Account Settings.

2. Click Edit Your Signature.

3. On the Edit Your Signature page, select the checkbox labeled "Signature is in HTML Format".

4. Create your signature and then click Save Signature. To create a signature like mine, copy and paste the following into the text box provided, making sure to replace the placeholder text with the appropriate values:

- YOUR_NAME

That's all there is to it! Hope this helps!
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter