5. Post Message.

2 Comments

Charles A. Turek Charles A. Turek

Re: Authors: Start Here!

Had a bit of difficulty in finding a way to post the image of my book page.  No option for "add image" ever appeared.  As an alternative, I used html to get an image on the post, but the image does not duplicate on the Book & Author Gallery page.  Any suggestions?
ReadIndies ReadIndies

Re: Authors: Start Here!

Excellent question! I asked Robert and he wrote up some documentation in the Help Forum:

http://indieboards.38988.n7.nabble.com/Adding-Pictures-and-Images-to-Your-Posts-tp62.html

Hope this helps!
-- ReadIndies hosted by Robert Stanek