Any Multimedia Developer Indies?

Jim Musgrave
Embellisher Cliff-Hangers I finished an adult SciFi dystopian novel called "Life in 2050," and I'm looking for a creative person to help convert my novel into a multimedia serial to be sold on a new website I'll be promoting called "Embellisher Cliff-Hangers". I need someone who has preferably worked in animation and perhaps gaming and who can add "pop and sizzle" to my work as it rolls out in multimedia format. My developer is getting the website ready for sales of the ePub3 books in TV serial-type episodes. I'm going head-to-head with the "Big Publishers" similar website called https://www.serialbox.com/ and I want to blow their Wheaties up their asses. They have no multimedia content, and their eBooks lack real pizzazz. Also, the main premise of my novel is that there are no more printed books allowed, so addition of video/animation, audio and music are quite necessary to my plot moving forward. We also have our own app, but unlike the big guys, ours is ePub3 (multimedia) worthy. Also, we have a studio in our app with some pretty cool tools that you can also use to develop our project going forward. So, if you want to read my first completed draft of the novel and talk about how you can add your "Indie" expertise to this project, then please contact me soon. I can't pay a whopping amount of up-front money, but I think if we can get this project off the ground the way I think it can be done, then you should be making a lot of money with us down the road.
Jim Musgrave President English Majors Reviewers and Editors, LLC P.O. Box 1123 San Diego, CA 92159 Schedule an Appointment Business: 619-286-8936 Cell: 619-750-7360 publisher@emrepublishing.com http://emrepublishing.com twoople.me/jimmusgrave