Advice?

YodaRead
Needing help formatting my stories. I don't know how to get them from word so I can share them like a ebook. Someone told me I need to send them to a printer, but I know that's not right because no one I know reads printed books anymore. I want them so I can share to my iPad or a reader.

Re: Advice?

Mary Margaret Brown
You don't need to go to a printer. You can use something like CreateSpace if you don't want to try to get a publisher. Robert just posted an article about CreateSpace in ReadIndies blog. I don't know if it's helpful for a very beginner.