ATTITUDE & ENTHUSIASM from my Self-hep Success book.

ATTITUDE & ENTHUSIASM from my Self-hep Success book.

James M. Becher
This post was updated on .
   Can you use the #QuotableQuotes on Attitude & Enthusiasm in this #BookBubble https://bublish.com/bubble/stream/9548?share=tw … … via @BublishMe from my Biblical self-help success book? Each chapter has a similar Quotable Quotes section, "Buy" links are included to the right of the excerpt.  The Print book is only $7.39, Kindle, $2.99, others, $2.52, Google, $2.12 (Click the link, then click "Buy" to the right & your favorite venue.