A great BIG texas-sized hello and a little bit of Holiday fun!

A great BIG texas-sized hello and a little bit of Holiday fun!

Robert Stanek
Administrator
Hi everyone! For those who don't know me, I'm Robert Stanek. I signed my first pro contract in 1994 and my first book was published in 1995. As part of the larger ongoing indie movement, I was one of the earliest indie success stories when my indie books debuted in ebook in 2001. You can learn more about me and the 150+ books I've written by visiting my web site.

Books by Robert Stanek

I've been a strong supporter of my fellow authors ever since my first book was published in 1995. Back then, I supported writers through Writer's Gallery, Internet Daily News, and Internet Job Center (archives at http://www.tvpress.com/).

In 2007, I launched Go Indie to support independent authors, independent publishers, and independent bookstores. Read Indies, IndieBoards and other initiatives to support indies have followed like Free Today and Novel Writers, which I created and host.

Hoping to see more people join IndieBoards. I'm attaching a little holiday fun. This one's been a reader favorite and I post these funnies from time to time on my Robert Stanek Facebook page and on my Twitter.

Happy Holidays by Robert Stanek

Happy Holidays,

Robert Stanek
- Robert Stanek

My Books: Play | Amazon | B & N | iTunes

My Sites: Author Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter